Friday, November 28, 2008

Road to Atlanta (Day 4)

Thursday 27th November

Training Log [day 4]

Happy Thanksgiving to all! 

I contemplated hitting a short workout this morning, but thought better of it. I mean what better day is there than thanksgiving to just relax, chill out, eat good food (or bad depending on your perspective), perhaps indulge in a glass of wine and enjoy my beautiful wife Sarah and play with my fiery little son Brayden. 

So that's what I did, no training for me today. Had a wonderful thanksgiving with my family which by the seems even better to me being British and not having this holiday up until the past five years. It still feels like a bonus holiday that has been added to my calendar that affords me the luxury of time off work! It's quality, feel good about it. 

No comments: