Friday, December 12, 2008

Road to Atlanta (Day 16 & 17) Show-time Tomorrow!

Thursday 11th December

Training Log [day 11]

Complete rest today. Felt crappy all day, don't know if it's lack of sleep, the antibiotics, anxiety about the chance of getting sick or some anxiety about the competition? Probably a a little of each. Just trying to stay positive right now and fighting to stay healthy, one more day to go.

Friday 12th December

Training Log [day 12]

Complete rest again today. I feel way better than I did yesterday at the moment. Just got to get through this morning at work then its time to gather my things and head to Atlanta. Got a much better night's sleep last night, thankfully Sarah slept through the night and I only had to get up twice with my son Brayden. 

Physically feel pretty good, I weighed in at 163# first thing this morning so I'm right about where I should be with regard to my weight. Shoulders are a little tender, but I'm not too worried about that, it was the same in Michigan and I didn't feel them on the day.  

The day before is always tough for me. I am always torn between complete rest and hitting a few reps with the k-bells just to keep a feel for the weight. Last time I hit 10 reps of each movement the day before. I'm going the other route this time, complete rest until my warm-up tomorrow. 

So that's it guys, the work is done time now to see what I can do. Atlanta here we come!

No comments: